My Ph.D. dissertation was on what it means for a person to be evil. In other words, what is an evil person? The main purpose behind this was to know how to avoid being evil. The whole dissertation can be read as an eBook or a PDF file. The ebooks have been made more recently, and they include a few corrections of typos not made to the PDF versions. You may download and/or print it for your own personal reading. Printing it on any commerical basis is prohibited. It is copyrighted to me, and it may be quoted within the limits of fair use. More extensive copying requires my permission. Here are your options:
- The Evil Person - my Ph.D. dissertation
- AZW3 for the Kindle - Includes embedded font and use of sans-serif headers.
- MOBI for the Kindle - No font embedding, everything in one font.
- EPUB for the Kobo, Nook, and other ereaders - Includes embedded font and use of sans-serif headers.
- PDF formatted for printing on minimal number of pages.
- Synopsis of The Evil Person, which I read at my defense